Free Download Inventory List Templates
The definition of inventory is current assets on a company’s balance sheet. Inventory is one of the most important things in the company’s business operations. For example, a factory has an inventory of raw materials for production. Meanwhile, a reseller business has an inventory list of products that have been purchased for resale to end users. No matter what business you’re in, an inventory list is needed to calculate revenue, find out what products are in demand, and help calculate taxes.
The following are the objectives and benefits of an inventory:
- Calculate income and profits
Earnings are defined as the money collected when the business sells inventory. While profit or profit is the final income after reducing gross income with variable costs. One success of a business is born from being able to get inventory at the lowest possible cost and sell it at the highest possible price.
- Manage inventory efficiently
To optimize profits, a business must be able to stock the inventory at the lowest cost. Excessive stock makes spending for purchases, management and maintenance high. This makes spending increase. The risk of discarding expired or damaged items is also higher. On the other hand, too little inventory also causes the possibility of running out of stock, making the potential for income to decline and worsening the image of customer service.
- Calculating the efficiency of inventory sales
Inventory turnover ratios can be calculated by reversing inventory. This allows the business to see how efficient their inventory sales are. The formula of inventory turnover is all costs required to produce and sell goods divided by the average inventory level of the goods referred to in a certain period (per month, per semester, per year, etc.). If the turnover rate is high, the business is able to sell their inventory at the maximum value to the customer. This also has implications for the procurement of goods that are in demand so that storage space can be used to procure these items.
You can download, modify, and print some inventory list templates here to help you with your project:
- Free Download Inventory List Template
- Free Download Stock Delivery Inventory List Template
- Free Download Vehicle Inventory List Template
- Free Download Business Inventory List Template
- Free Download Office Inventory List Template
- Free Download Printable Inventory List Template
- Free Download Monthly Inventory List Template
- Free Download Equipment Inventory List Template
- Free Download Inventory Report Template
- Free Download Annual Inventory Report Template
- Free Download Inventory List in Excel Format Template
- Free Download Inventory List in PDF Format Template
- Free Download Home Contents Inventory Template
- Free Download Sample Supply Inventory Template
- Free Download Inventory Count Sheet Template
- Free Download Printable Inventory Worksheet Template
- And many more!
Our inventory list template is available in popular file formats such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Apple Pages. They are also free to download, modify, and print without worrying about license and legal issues. Our templates are also fully customizable layouts, including high quality images, graphic filter, and free fonts. You can download these ready-made templates now for free!