The monthly invoice template is only one of the bases the companies commonly use to bill their clients following the completion of job after the services or products are delivered. Be it the monthly sales or service invoice template, basically the format is pretty similar to any type of invoice template. Even so, you are always free to refer to the monthly invoice template free as a guide to make one for your business!
Monthly Invoice Template Format
Below is a list of what required details to be stated on an invoice, including the monthly invoice template.
- Company details. Include the name, address, contact information, company number, and VAT registration number (if any) of your business.
- Invoice number. Each of the invoices must show a unique invoice number.
- Dates to include are the one when the invoice was raised and the due date or that of by which payment should be completed.
- Client details. Include the name of agency or client.
- State the description of services or products provided, gross amount, VAT amount (if applicable), and total amount.
- Payment terms. This section is to specify how you’d like to receive your payment. Provide the information as detailed as possible, regardless of payment method used by your company.
Other Aspects You Have to Understand Too
The client usually will specify how they’d like to receive the invoice with a paper copy a most commonly requested option. You can also use your company’s monthly invoice template to be adjusted and e-mailed in PDF format if your client requests it. Don’t forget to copy the timesheet before you send the invoice too.
In short, the monthly invoice template provides you and your business a practical and budget-friendly solution to create one for your company’s use without having to do it from scratch. There are so many samples you can find out there.